to two of my best friends-lovely and kareena


S
he smells of rose
She smells of rose and shines of gold,
Pulchritudinous, and heart so bold.
Her looks can blossom drooping hearts
Saddened souls and gloomy parts.
In lonely starry dreamy nights
I think of her with granted rights.
But treading her path in dancing gait
She makes me waver, doubt my fate,
Will she be back? Or go ahead
Leaving no footsteps to trace?
Leaving behind the promise of a fire,
In which, all my life, I shall warm my hands
And be content of having met her once,
Merely trying hard to hold her tight
To my album of memories
So that I don’t miss a single moment spent with her.
I still get her fragrance,
And get blinded by her smile,
Still her smiles make me throb more hard.
She shines the azure,
And leaves the skies starry,
This story to many a kinship I told,

She smells of rose and shines of gold...

Comments

Manu Sharma said…
dat was a nice poem too...never knew u had dis romantic poetic side 2 u........khekhekhe
Viraat Harsh said…
thanx manu.. even i never knew about it.. until late..
Unknown said…
romantic Viraat..:)nice
Viraat Harsh said…
thank you ankita.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to Mom by a Baby Girl

THE D... my first night @hospital

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE